Ever wished you could write better?
Have you ever wished you could write faster? More clearly? More like a professional?
In today's world, your writing ability has a direct impact on your business success.
Writing for Results is a powerful course for people who are serious about being successful.
For less than $10 a week you get:
- 12 months of world class training from your own, dedicated writing coach.
- A series of fortnightly 20-30 minute podcasts, each of which give you a different aspect of writing to think about and focus on for the following two weeks.
- Each podcast also comes with a "cheat sheet" that summarises the subject matter.
- Regular interactive webinars with your writing coach where you can ask questions and get training in specific areas that you choose.
For less than $20 a week you get all of that PLUS:
- A one-day writing boot camp in the city nearest you.
- Your own copy of the e-book Write Sharp!, the 78-step guide to writing like a master.
For less than $50 a week you get everything above PLUS:
One hour a month of private one-on-one coaching.
Here are just some of the benefits people get from Writing for Results.
- Overcome writer's block forever
- Write quickly, even when the subject is complex
- Turn your initial draft into clear, succinct prose quickly
- Eliminate empty and weak words from your writing
- Get the results you want more often
Since doing Writing for Results, I've cut my writing time in half - and I'm writing more clearly and precisely.
Naina Raj (Bachelor of Health Sciences, Master of Public Health) - Public Health Scientist, Auckland Regional Public Health Service
In just two hours your workshop transformed the way we think about and write client proposals.
Andrew Segar, CEO, Simplicity CRM
I'm successfully using your course as a critical "weapon" to help us win new business through clear, succinct and compelling proposals. I have to put a good portion of that growth down to the skills you taught and that I have instilled in my team.
Cameron Murchison, Managing Partner, Harvey | Cameron
30 minutes a week is all it takes
Writing for Results is perfect for busy people. All you need is 20-30 minutes a fortnight to listen to your podcast, and then focus on that aspect of writing for the next two weeks.
In addition, you can request coaching any time on any writing subject.
Except for the Basic Plan, boot camp registration is included in your course fee, and includes refreshments and lunch. Click here for upcoming dates and locations. (If you're not in New Zealand, email us to find out about Writing for Results Boot Camps planned for your location.)
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to improve their writing.
Participants have included CEOs, business owners, managers, technical professionals, proposal/bid writers, sales and marketing professionals, administrative staff and students (NCEA level and above, including tertiary).
If you're a student, you'll get assignments written more quickly and you'll express your ideas more clearly. Result: Grades that reflect the quality of your thinking, and are not limited by your writing ability.
Whatever you write - newsletters, blogs, important emails, marketing materials, proposals, white papers or essays - Writing for Results will make a lasting difference to you. We guarantee it.
Pricing plans (prices in NZ dollars, GST included)
No contract • No setup fees • Cancel any time
For multiple / corporate registrations, please email or call us on 0800 358 368.
Choose your plan (you can upgrade at any time)
|Fortnightly classroom (webinar)|
Coaching by request
|One on one private coaching||1 hour/mth|
Write Sharp!, the 78-step guide
1. Coaching by Request allows you to be coached on a writing issue you choose at a time agreed to by you and your coach. Our policy is to set up a coaching session within 48 business hours of each request, but we do not guarantee to achieve this every time. Coaching by Request sessions will be announced to other participants, who will be invited to join the session if they also want coaching on the subject being addressed. However, coaching will be directed primarily towards the participant who initiated the Coaching by Request session. Fair use policy applies.
|Auckland: Tuesday 11 March, 2014|
|Central Coast, NSW: Monday 5 May, 2014|
|Auckland: Tuesday 10 June, 2014|
|Wellington: Monday 4 August, 2014|
|Christchurch: October 2014, date tbc||Register your interest|
Cancellation and refund policy: You may cancel your registration within 30 days and receive a full refund. No refunds will be given after 30 days. We will accept cancellation requests received before your participation in a Writing for Results boot camp, but such requests received more than 30 days after your registration date will not entitle you to a refund of payments made to date. Cancellation requests received after your participation in a Writing for Results boot camp will not be accepted.
- Coaching by Request is subject to the Fair Use Policy.
- Your use of the Service must be fair, reasonable and not excessive, as reasonably determined by us by reference to average and/or estimated typical customer usage of the Services. We will consider your usage to be excessive and unreasonable where it materially exceeds the average and/or estimated use patterns over any day, week or month (or other period of time as determined by us).
- The Coaching by Request Service is offered for your personal use and benefit only. You may not use the Service to make coaching available to someone other than you, the subscriber to Writing for Results.