Blog, newsletter and white paper content? Sorted!
Our partners have an immense amount of knowledge and insights that they share with their clients and the wider market. Finding the time to get those ideas into writing can be challenging. Department of Writing is a company that can sit down with us, collect our ideas, and prepare quality pieces of copy that capture the essence of our thinking. The value is great too - every white paper is a resource for newsletter content and media releases.
Rachel Head, National Marketing Manager,
Grant Thornton New Zealand
Informative, educational thought pieces and white papers - like the examples above, written for Grant Thornton - are an exceptionally powerful way to promote and market your business. They not only position you as an authority, but one significant article can be used in many ways. For example:
· across multiple media channels, like blogs, newsletters and social media.
· within multiple media releases.
· distributed among your staff for training and education purposes.
· repurposed for different audiences.
· to educate customers on aspects of your business they didn’t know about.
· to encourage prospects to engage with you.
· to create a strong call to action.
· for sales presentations, speeches and so on.
But writing serious thought pieces is challenging and time consuming.
Department of Writing's white paper service takes care of that. We can write one-off pieces as required or, for a flat monthly fee, we'll work with you to create the white papers you want to a standard that will leave a great impression on your clients.